Have I told you about the awesome novella I wrote with 3 other authors from Blue Tulip Publishing?
How remiss of me! Well, we can't have that! Please allow me to introduce Ambroise and Michele, my beautiful characters from my novella entitled "Wishes" which is part of the Christmas anthology called "Frost, A Rendezvous Collection".
Better yet, here is the blurb:
One lucky visitor...You
One unfortunate Jinn...Me
You get three wishes...
1. You can't wish for more wishes.
2. You can't ask me to kill someone or cause bodily harm to anybody.
3. You can't ask for world peace or anything like that.
4. You can't ask me to make other people love or hate you.
5. You can't ask me to break all these rules.
But nobody told me what would happen if I broke these rules.
I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you. You weren't supposed to mat-ter...yet now, I can't think of a world without you in it.
Who can blame me for what I'm about to do?
And here are the web links...just in case you want to check it out as well as the other heart-wrenching novellas by Elise Faber, K.D. Wood & Kelly Martin!